This service includes the use of data, insights, resources and support from a coach to help you explore and forge a meaningful career.
It’s great if you are:
- A parent or guardian who would like tailored career guidance for your childs’ circumstances and personality
- Looking for a different approach to learning after secondary school
- Considering further education (tertiary or vocational) and not sure about what to pursue
- Trying to figure out how personal interests translate to a meaningful career
- Looking for career clarity and improving post-study career outcomes
- Full of ideas and would benefit from constructive feedback and support to take action
What is included?
This service is broken into two parts – completing an assessment and collaborating with a career coach who will use design thinking to help you shape your career plan.
Part 1 – Online Career Assessment
- Strong Interest Inventory assessment: a method for matching your interests with opportunities for jobs and learning programs.
- Strong Interest Inventory Profile and Interpretive Report: A 19-page report rich with data and insights about your interests and possible career options to explore. Treat it as a starting point for career-related discussions and for shaping your career path.
Part 2 – Consultation and Coaching Sessions (120 minutes) – 2 x one-hour session with a dedicated coach who uses design thinking to help you plot and build your path forward.
- Discover career options made available through your Strong Interest report that takes into account your purpose, interests and personality
- Brainstorm career pathways worth exploring
- Identify career pathway prototypes to test and learn from
- Reference relevant data and career trend insights
- Co-design an action plan that you can adapt and shape over time
- Consultation with parents/guardian
- For tertiary and vocational students – co-develop a plan to help them navigate the transition from study to employment + discuss potential career barriers and strategies to manage them
Your Sample Strong Interest Inventory Interpretive report.